I love me some homemade pizza. However, it can take so darn long to wait for the dough to rise and all that jazz! Therefore, if you are in a hurry (or starving) just use this quick and easy recipe and you’ll be om nom noming in no time!
No-rise Pizza Dough
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package yeast (or about 2 1/4 tsp)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
(if you want extra flavour, which I highly recommend, add oregano, garlic, and basil as well)
- Combine dry ingredients
- Combine wet ingredients, then add to dry and mix
- Roll out and put topping on
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes
More pizza tips:
- Mix garlic and butter together and spread it on the edges of the pizza that don’t have toppings. It’ll make the crust extra tasty!
- Put the cheese on LAST! Trust me- your toppings will be juicier and not get all crusty and dried out.
- Who says you can only use mozzarella? I love me some monterey jack, pepperjack, and provolone.
- Turn the broiler on for a minute or so to make the cheese all perfect-like. Watch it carefully though!
- Best pizza ever- bbq sauce, grilled chicken, mushrooms (optional), dried chili seeds, slivered almonds, and half montery jack/half pepperjack. Seriously.
- Second best pizza- alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, and broccoli.
What’s your favourite pizza, and favourite pizza place?